Monday, June 9, 2008

Shocking Surprise

Everyone knows about me sewing through my finger. Well a couple of days ago my finger was killing me! Drew thought it might be infected, cause I couldn't bend it or touch it. Well The swelling went down a little, and I could use it again, so I didn't think too much of it. Today I decided to clean it out just to make sure it wasn't infected. There was what I thought was a scab, so I tried to scrape it off, thinking the infected part was under it. To my surprise, it was kinda shiny, and hard. I was in such pain as I touched it. I finally grabbed it with tweezers and pulled out the tip of the needle. That's right, the needle has been in my finger this whole time. 

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh thats crazy! I hope it feels better now and can heal!

Kerri Jex said...

Oh my gosh Kirstin!! I can't believe that! Hopefully now it'll start feeling better

Chad and Nicole said...

LOL!!! I know that its not really funny for you, but who would have thought that the needle was still in there? I'm glad that it is feeling better now.

Katy said...

Oh that is awful!! I just barely started feeling comfortable sewing...yep, you scared me off!!