Monday, June 29, 2009

The Jail I Want to be Imprisoned in

The first two are a tribute performed by 1,500 CPDRC Inmates on June 27, 2009 in memory of Michael Jackson. Completed in 10 hours after receiving word that the King of Pop passed away. May he always be remembered. The jail had a choreographer come in and help organize these dances. They performed it about 24 hours after hearing Michael died. It looks like they have fun at this prison. Apparently they have been doing these dances about every month, so this was nothing new to them. There were a ton more on Youtube, but I liked these ones the best. If you liked them, I suggest you check ou the others too.









2 comments:

Chad and Nicole said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! That is so funny!

Marc and Kim Wheeler said...

I love those videos. How was your sealing? We were going to go to the San Diegotemple sometime during our trip, but we nver made it. :( I hope your summer is going well.