Friday, May 9, 2008

get excited

we are getting so excite for this summer. so many fun things going on. hawaii is going to be a hoot. i think kistin is stoked to get rid of me now that it is warm and i want to be out running around all day. except at work i just rest up in the fork lift for the nights events.
iron man is awesome i am going to use that movie as my theme for this summer. cause he was very helpful.
we are also looking forward to the great quading we are going to do this year. there are still TONS of sweet trails to go get lost on

2 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Resting in the forklift is that what you call it. I thought it was texting in the forklift all day long. Iron Man did rock! Danny

Chad and Nicole said...

I wouldn't say that Kirstin is "excited" to get rid of you. I think you will have a lot of fun in Hawaii. I am jealous that this is, what, your third time going? One day me and Chad will make it there. And you guys will know it so well that you can be our tour guides :) By the way, I didn't mean to take your guys little test twice :)