Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pretty Bad Day

So yesterday at work I was sewing on these caps. These are the worst caps to sew on, they don't stay hooped. Well I was holding one cap in place and the other cap that was sewing looked like it was moving, so I glanced over at it. At that moment, the machine jumped and it sewed in a spot it wasn't suppose to, it sewed right where my finger was. It looks as if it went all the way through the finger, because there is a small hole on the other side. The whole tip is bruised and it kills me to move it. I have always told my boss that our machine doesn't like to sew hats. He tried to make this new contraption on the hoops to sew them better, so the machine won't jump. Obviously my finger can tell you  that it didn't work! Hopefully he'll stop ordering in crappy hats, or he'll stop making me sew these hat orders.

2 comments:

Chad and Nicole said...

OUCH!!! That sounds like it definitely hurt. Maybe with your finger sewed your boss will think twice about the hats.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! that doesnt sound good at all. Im sorry! you could always threaten workers comp. lol ;)