Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

It's been one crazy, yet incredible year! I just wanted to tell Drew how much I love him and how much he means to me. This is my ode to Drew:

When you love someone you're carefree and true,
No matter what they do to you.
You forgive and forget then move right along,
Every word they say seems like a song.

I love all the times he's made me laugh,
Like at the zoo, making fun of the giraffe.
Hanging out and goofin' around
At the bounce place rollin' around

Down in Levan, both cold and warm,
Riding 4-wheelers trying to stay out of harm.
Camping, hiking, and playing in the snow,
Off to the hot pots, here we go.

Going to Disneyland and riding every attraction.
The times I get upset with him is a small fraction.
At the beach, making a splash,
Our time in a Hawaii went by in a flash.

I love his touch and his arms around me tight,
When he kisses me I feel pure delight.
I know that his love is pure and true,
And he should know . . . I LOVE MY DREW!!!

I only do this corny creative crap for the people I really love, and now it's been done twice for you. You should feel special!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute! Happy Anniversary!

Chad and Nicole said...

I love corny stuff like that! It's crazy that it has already been a year. Congrats you guys!

Corinne Hoyt said...

I'm with Nicole. Ryan has only written me like 2 poems since we started dating like forever ago. But I love them! That was way cute! Drew is a lucky guy and you are a lucky girl. You guys make a cute couple!

Chad and Nicole said...

i think corny stuff is for the birds. -CHAD